Students need good role models in tech and innovation.
This is a page for mentors from the community to come forward. Please feel free to make pages about yourselves and link to them on this list!
To add yourself to this list, follow this YouTube tutorial: http://lnkd.in/njUny7
- Ben Kutil - Everything at Make Things Studio
- Ben Plum ~ Senior Developer at Fastspot
- Ben Cruz - Principal at Front10 Advisors
- Brent Beeman - Sr Project Mgr of Financial Systems at FTI Consulting
- My Name Test - Cool Computer Guy
- Delali Dzirasa ~ President at Fearless Solutions
- Daniel Waldman ~ President at Evolve Communications
- David Troy – CEO at 410 Labs
- Daniel Atzmon - IT Policy Analyst at the Mayor's Office of Information Technology, City of Baltimore
- Jan Baum ~ Director of the Object Lab at Towson University
- Jean Carlos Cedre ~ Assistant Tech Director at the Digital Harbor Foundation
- Jared Koumentis ~ Lead Developer at SparkEngine
- John Cutonilli ~ Maker
- Jonathan Julian - Lead Developer at 410 Labs
- Joseph Thibault - General Manager, Professor Direct at StraighterLine
- Kevin Tame ~ Director of Design and Technology at Teach For America @kevintame
- Kenneth Isom ~ Software Engineer
- Mike Brenner ~ Co-founder at Betamore. Designer + Developer living in Baltimore.
- Michael Scott - Founder and Chief Equity Officer at Equity Matters, Inc Balto Place Matters
- Todd Marks ~ President and CEO at Mindgrub
- Mike Subelsky
- Rodney Burris- Democratic State Central Committee Member in the 43rd District of Maryland
- Rob McConnell – Graphic Designer/grad student at MICA
- Ron Schmelzer
- Randy Hayes - President at CMAP
- Shawn Grimes ~ mobile app developer.
- Shelly Blake-Plock ~ Co Executive Director at Digital Harbor Foundation @blakeplock
- Scott Messinger - Founder, Common Curriculum @scottmessinger
- Todd Marks ~ President & CEO of Mindgrub
- Vince Talbert ~ VP at PayPal